Pages

Search This Blog

November 07, 2017

The Christmas Collection | Launching on Thursday


Is it just me, or does the Holiday season get shorter and shorter every year.  Ours will start off with a bunch of hustle early to kick off the season, then settle into slow days baking in the kitchen and spent in front of the fire.  The day after Thanksgiving (we'll shop, ice skate and celebrate with all of the cousins, then...) I'll change out the pillows and linens in our home and we'll go out to get our tree.  Throughout the season I'll add little homemade flourishes bit by bit - gatherings of greens, tied with rich satin and velvet ribbons, garlands of gingerbread men, twinkling lights here and there, displays of gathered pinecones and baked homemade treats.  

As always, I'm inspired by an old fashioned holiday feeling, focused on home, family, friends and homemade.  I love slowing down enough to be in awe of luscious ribbons,  entranced by wafting aromas of cider and glittering lights, and have enough presence to really and truly enjoy the magic season.  The new Christmas collection will have a host of goodies that will help you bring that holiday magic to your home - bells, ribbons, pillows, linens, tags, wraps, scarves and charming accents.  I'll continue to show you how I'll use these products all season long in our home and our gift making. 

I'm launching a little early this year so you can include Thanksgiving items in your orders.  I also wanted to make sure you have all of the tools you need to start decking your halls as soon as you wish.

The Christmas Collection will launch Thursday, 11/7, 8am (central).  I'll meet you there with my slippers on and a big mug of hot chocolate and plenty of marshmallows.

1 comment:

  1. Very new to your blog, I quickly realized all that I have been missing and have been catching up on previous postings and Instagram. Eagerly awaiting seeing your Christmas collection on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign