Pages

Search This Blog

November 29, 2017

The Best $10-20 Gifts


'Tis the time of year to always have a selection of easy gifts to grab as you're running out the door.  I've put together my favorite one-size-fits-all, budget friendly gifts for $10-20.  They are just the thing for teachers, neighbors, birthdays, friends, & hostesses. 





Quite often, I wrap a pretty set of Taper Candles up in a bow and present that to our Hostess as a gift.  They always get rave reviews if they've never seen such beautiful candles in these gorgeous colors.

The 15" Celebration Candles in Gold are always a favorite to give for a birthday or anniversary.

I love giving Tablets to friends and teachers, too.  Because these are so classically simple in design, they will suit anyone's aesthetic.  They are also seasonless.  They come prepackaged in a cellophane bag with a logo sticker, ready for giving.


LePens are such a treat for anyone.  They are a perfect gift to a teacher.

For Hostess Gifts, I'll fill these Amber Kitchen Bottles with my favorite Dish Soap + Counter Spray.  Tip : For the Counter Spray, I often just put a touch of the dish soap in water.  It adds a subtle scent to the water.

 

My Copper Cookie Cutters ($15.50) come packaged in a Cellophane Bag with my Sugar Cookie Recipe and are tied with a ribbon.  It is the perfect, special gift.  Even if your recipient isn't a baker, I love to line mine up on the windowsill or mantle.


I've put all of my favorite gift ideas in my new Gifts & Favorites Page, Shop here >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign